5.0 out of 5 based on 114 ratings.23 user reviews.
WHAT IS PROFESSIONAL PHOTOGRAPHY ?
A picture speaks a thousand words. A lot of ideas and message can be conveyed with a single still image. Photography is a transferable skill and can be easily sustained by oneself, and it is an excellent way of show off your skills. This course on professional photography will help you unleash your inner thought process and make you take pictures that can capture a moment in time.
- ART OF PHOTOGRAPHY
- Visual aesthetics
- Rules of composition
- Use of different Screen modes in a digital camera.
- TYPES OF DIGITAL CAMERAS AND THEIR USES
- Lenses: types, uses, care
- Focus on DSLR (AF-A, AF-S, AF-C, Manual)
- Metering modes in DSLR
- Exposure control with manual exposure mode
- Screen modes
- Exposure triangle
- Depth of field
- White balance and EV
- EXPOSURE CONTROL
- Image editing
- Image formats
- Raw processing
- Basic image adjustments
- Studio equipment
- Flash and strobe synchronization
- Creative lighting techniques
- Practice product, fine arts and portrait photography